"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god then you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
~Stephen Roberts

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello there readers!! 

(If there is any....)

      My lack of followers aside, this is my new blog, A Life of Un-faith. It will be regarding my change from Christianity to  becoming an agnostic atheist. I'll write about the atrocities of religion, firsthand and.... well not firsthand, the complete ridiculousness of it all, and of course, living a life of "un-faith". I  wanted to be able to get all my skepticism and questions out there to all those who are doubters, are confused, or just those who want a good read. While I may not be Richard Dawkins, I'll try my best at this, this being my first time trying out a blog, to try and make good and sound arguements/posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment